★ Not just a website
★ All inclusive consulting
★ Get every detail right
Viral Octopus offers complete start-to-finish consulting to help you launch a successful E-Commerce business. And once you get started, we’ve got all the tools to help you scale up. The first step is an...Show More
Every member of your team will have passed our rigorous test that screens out 99% of applicants leaving the top 1% to deliver best in class service to the smart entrepreneurs that choose...Show More
You will begin by filling in a brief form to make an initial assessment of your...Show More
Does this service include analytics?
Yes, we will integrate the analytics package of your choice and optimize the setup for your specific business plan.
How do you build the website?
For most clients we recommend building on Wordpress or Wordpress plus Prestashop.
How long does this Gig last?
Depending on your needs, your team could complete a website in as little as one week. A more complex project could take a month or even two. Our team will meet your needs swiftly but carefully whether your project is small in scope or very elaborate.